Spanish for Fox, Zorro wears a trademark black mask and cape as the dashing masked vigilante. He defends the commoners of California in his signature all-black costume includes a cape, a hat known as sombrero cordobes, and a mask covering the upper half of his face. From the novel 'Zorro' written in 1919 by Johnston McCulley, and subsequent movies, this character makes an excellent choice for dress up days, Hollywood themed parties or disguise parties. Jump astride your friendly black horse Tornado, and ride!!
- Moulded bustier top with front zipper closure and exposed shoulders and red trim plus skirt with tattered hemline and red sash to tie at waist
- Cape with metal chain and clasp and Z tattoo to adhere safely to skin
- Gauntlets in faux leather with red trim
- Boots and weapon not included, hat sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Zorro product