Wonder Woman is Princess Diana of Themyscira, but she adopts the civilian identity of Diana Prince in daily life. The DC Super-heroine from the Amazonian Jungle, she has super human strength and speed, and uses trusty weapons like her lasso of truth, her tiara and bullet-proof bracelets. She teams up with fellow heroes like Batman and Superman as part of the Justice League and takes on crime wherever it lurks. Portrayed as strong, sexy and smart, Wonder Woman has appeared in many Warner Bros movies as well as cartoons, TV series and video games. She is also a team member of the DC Superhero Girls along-side Batgirl, Supergirl and Harley Quinn. From the days of Lynda Carter on the small screen to Gal Gadot on the big screen in Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), Wonder Woman (2017) and Justice League (2017).
- Hooded dress with digitally printed star pattern on bodice, glitter collar in logo shape with velcro fastens and short sleeves with contrast trim. Hood has iconic star emblem on top
- Skirt is A-line with satin fabric and trademark star logos down the sides
- Shaped glittery gold belt with printed details and velcro fasten
- Silver shimmery gauntlets with printed details and velcro fastens. Boots not included
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product