Oktoberfest - the celebration of beer and folk dancing - originated in Munich, Germany but is now celebrated worldwide by millions of beer lovers, in the month of October. Aussies and Kiwis are also known for their love of a fine brew so why not crack open a lager, don your lederhosen or plait your hair in the name of all things October. Salut!
- Off-the-shoulder mini dress with Bavarian style print on bodice
- Skirt has attached apron front and lacy hem and dress features gathered ruching in satin at collar and sleeves
- Perfect costume for Oktoberfest or International days
- Shoes and hair bows not included
- This is an official Rubie's product