Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with the trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Printed shirt with jagged zigzag hem plus jacket will full length sleeves with jagged hem, printed snake and skull badge
- Top hat with printed skull and crossbones detail
- Mask with printed skeleton details
- Necklace, cane and pants not included
- This is an official Rubie's product