"Scooby Doo, where are you?" We all know and love the catchy song from Hanna-Barbera's animated cartoon series "Scooby-Doo" from 1969, and the subsequent Warner Bros live action movies and TV spin-offs, the latest movie being Scoob! in 2020 . Velma Dinkley, the brains of the teenage crime solving gang is known for her baggy orange turtleneck, pleated skirt, knee socks, Mary Janes and her square glasses, which she frequently loses! A lover of science, super smart and quite the sleuth, she works with friends Fred and Daphne, Scooby and Scrappy to solve crime and return justice, one crime at a time! And Scoob! is now available on digital release!
- Polyester long sleeved skivvy with trademark turtle neck
- Pink mini skirt with elasticised waist
- Black die-cut square framed glasses with no lens
- Boots and wig not included
- This is an officially licensed Scooby-Doo product