In ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, a mummy is the body of a person or animal that has been preserved after death, to ensure it travels safely to the after-life. Mummies were wrapped in bandages from head to toe and laid in a coffin, often inside a tomb. But in modern day, if these bodies are unsettled at Halloween, when the moon is full and round, watch out for the walking dead in your neighbourhood. Oh, and if you see one, maybe call for daddy, not mummy!!
- Top with digitally printed wraps and bugs to give mummified impression
- Top has digital print on front and back
- Headpiece is a soft fabric snood with mummy bandages printed plus printed mouth, with eye holes cut out
- Pants and shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product