A fairy is a type of mythical being or legendary creature in European folklore, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysical, supernatural, or preternatural. Myths and stories about fairies do not have a single origin but are rather a collection of folk beliefs. However, not every one of them is light, bright and colourful. Some are dark and deathly. Become Tinkerbell's ugly cousin this Halloween.
- Tattered black fairy mini dress with rips and tears throughout
- Dress has faux leather belt and straps with buckles plus thin shoulder straps
- Broken and tattered black wings on bent frames attach with straps over shoulders
- Shoes and stockings not included
- This is an official Rubie's product