It is the green and silver House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the famous Harry Potter series by author J K Rowling. Slytherin is known for its cunning, resourceful and ambitious members and was founded by Salazar Slytherin. With a snake as its icon, famous members include Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape. Novels in this series include Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Knit scarf in house colours, made of an acrylic fabric
- Embroidered house emblem sewn on
- Knotted fringe tassels at ends
- Costume top and skirt displayed are sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Harry Potter product