Sally is a humanoid rag doll, created by Dr Finkelstein in Disney's 1993 American dark fantasy Halloween-Christmas movie called The Nightmare Before Christmas, produced by Tim Burton. She is made of various pieces stitched together, with dead leaves as stuffing. Sally is always under the Doctor's lock and key, so to escape, she poisons the doctor and sneaks out. In love with Jack Skellington, together they are a perfect couple and make perfect costume choices for either Christmas or Halloween!
- Shift style dress, digitally printed with stitching patterns and featuring rough, raw edging to sleeves and hem
- Dress is designed to look raggedy like a rag doll and printed logo on right chest reads The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Long red wig is made from polypropylene hair strands
- Glovelets feature finger loops and printed stitching. Shoes and stockings not included
- This is an officially licensed Nightmare Before Christmas product