"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" beckons Huntsman Flynn Ryder. The Princess of Disney's classic film "Tangled" (2010) with the famous long blonde, magical hair, Rapunzel's story was inspired by the beautiful fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm. With chameleon friend Pascal by her side, she is locked in Mother Gothel's secluded tower, awaiting her freedom. And along rides the rugged Eugene on his side-kick horse Maximus, to wins the heart of the golden Princess.
- Dress with satin bodice and glitter print motifs, ribbon crossovers plus braid trim and satin flower embellishment at waist
- Satin puff sleeves with glitter stripes and tulle 3/4 length
- Heart shaped character pendant with satin bow at neckline. Satin skirt with a glitter printed tulle overlay and satin spiral hem. Satin peplum shaped with stitching
- Tiara with plastic jewels and love heart character print
- This is an officially licensed Disney product