"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" beckons Huntsman Flynn Ryder. The Princess of Disney's classic film "Tangled" (2010) with the famous long blonde, magical hair, Rapunzel's story was inspired by the beautiful fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm. With chameleon friend Pascal by her side, she is locked in Mother Gothel's secluded tower, awaiting her freedom. And along rides the rugged Eugene on his side-kick horse Maximus, to wins the heart of the golden Princess.
- Iconic blonde colour, plaited braid down length of hair
- Character pendant at top of braid with printed motif
- Organza flower at end of plait with plastic jewel embellishment
- Hair strand made of polypropylene, plastic Alligator clip at back of pendant
- This product is for children 3+ for safety reasons
- This is an officially licensed Disney product