A free-spirited and mischievous young boy who has wings to fly and never grows up, Peter Pan spends his never-ending childhood having adventures on the mythical island of Neverland as the leader of the Lost Boys. There he befriends fairies like Tinkerbell, pirates like Captain Hook and even the occasional clock-eating alligator! In the timeless fairy tale story by L M Barrie, this Walt Disney character is seen in films including "Peter Pan" (1953) and "Return To Neverland" (2002). In his spritely green outfit, this little pixie boy is a great option for Book week, fairy tale dress-up days or just everyday make-believe!
- Felt top with stitched panels and printed cross stitching feature at chest, plus digitally printed Peter Pan face emblem on left chest and attached belt with 3D dagger effect
- Separate pants have elastic at waist and sewn in faux leather panels at front
- Hat in two shades of green felt with felt feather attached
- Plastic EVA dagger with handle. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product