A modern-day Disney Princess and star of the blockbuster 2016 movie "Moana", this Polynesian Princess is brave, unfearing and determined. Along-side demi-god Maui they travel the seas in search of the Heart of Te Fiti, an ancient gem belonging to the living mother island. Made famous by the theme song How Far I'll Go, this delightful movie has inspired girls all over the world.
- Dress featuring digitally printed top with scalloped edge
- Illusion neckline in tulle with printed necklace and 3D necklace pendant
- Digitally printed skirt with gathered peplum layer on the front, plus attached waist sash and tie and tulle Illusion attachment to bodice
- Foam flower headpiece on a hair comb
- This is an officially licensed Disney product