Oktoberfest - the celebration of beer and folk dancing - originated in Munich, Germany but is now celebrated worldwide by millions of beer lovers, in the month of October. Aussies and Kiwis are also known for their love of a fine brew so why not crack open a lager, don your lederhosen or plait your hair in the name of all things October. Salut!
- Traditional style lederhosen with suspenders attached and ties at the knees
- Lederhosen jumpsuit has digitally printed German design on the chest panel and the hips
- Long sleeved shirt with wide lapels and ties at collar
- Socks and Shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product