Mary Poppins Returns and she is "practically perfect in every way"! After more than 50 years, the magical, flying English Nanny is returning to our screens in January 2019, featuring the talented actress Emily Blunt. Disney has brought Ms Poppins to life again, complete with her magic bag of tricks and that somewhat peculiar talking Parrot umbrella. Based on the P L Travers novel and subsequent 1964 movie featuring Bert, his chimney sweepers and the dancing penguins, become the delightfully delicious Mary Poppins today. And remember, "...a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down".
- Felt printed 'carpet' bag with attached felt handles
- Felt umbrella with adjustable metal shaft to fold into bag
- Felt Parrot print on handle of umbrella
- Deluxe Mary Poppins costumes in child and adult sizes are sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Disney product