It is the yellow and black House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the famous Harry Potter series by author J K Rowling. Hufflepuff is known for its hard working, dedicated, patient, loyal and fair members and was founded by Welsh witch, Helga Hufflepuff. With a badger as its icon, famous members include Newt Scamander and Cedric Diggory. Novels in this series include Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Knit scarf in house colours, made of an acrylic fabric
- Embroidered house emblem sewn on
- Knotted fringe tassels at ends
- Costume top and skirt displayed are sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Harry Potter product