Hey Man...Groovy! Show your support of all things free love, flower power and peace symbols as you step back in time to the 1960s and 1970s when Hippies ruled the world, or at least ruled Woodstock. It was a time of music, love, anti-war and psychedelic colours. Throw in some flares, a headband, coloured glasses and you are a Happy Hippie!
- Long tunic top with floral square neckline and matching floral detail at cuffs
- Fabric belt with a Peace symbol foam buckle and faux suede-look tassels at the bottom
- Elastic waisted floral pants with flared bottoms
- Material headband with attached flower. Shoes are not included
- This is an official Rubie's product