"Scooby Doo, where are you?" We all know and love the catchy song from Hanna-Barbera's animated cartoon series "Scooby-Doo" from 1969, and the subsequent Warner Bros live action movies and TV spin-offs, including the latest movie Scoob! in 2020. Meet Daphne Blake, the wealthy and beautiful damsel in distress with the nickname "Danger Prone Daphne". Too busy looking good to do much crime solving sleuth work, Daphne can be more trouble than she is worth with friends Fred, Velma, Scooby and Shaggy. And Scoob! is now available on digital release!
- Purple shimmery mini dress with mauve satin hem and 3/4 length sleeves with mauve cuffs
- Dress has attached painted belt buckle in glittering silver material on a mauve satin waistband plus a bright yellow satin collar
- Matching Headband in purple
- Wig and boots not included
- This is an officially licensed Scooby-Doo product