Hey Man. Peace! Groovy! Show your support of all things free love, flower power and peace symbols as you step back in time to the 1960s and 1970s when Hippies ruled the world, or at least ruled Woodstock. It was a time of music, love, anti-war and psychedelic colours. Throw in some flares, a headband, coloured glasses and you are a Happy Hippie, just like Bob Marley!
- Floral and colourful shirt with wide lapels and wide cuffs
- Shirt has attached suede-looking open vest with tassels
- Matching headband ties at the side
- Peace necklace sold separately, jeans and sandals not included
- This is an official Rubie's product