Bare all right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark skulls, tattered clothes and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. Its hauntingly good.
- Printed shirt with jagged zigzag hem and attached plastic tooth necklace
- Jacket will full length sleeves with jagged hem, printed snake and skull badge
- Top hat with printed skull and crossbones detail
- Gloves, cane and pants not included
- This is an official Rubie's product