Guten Morgen Fraulein! Oktoberfest - the celebration of beer and folk dancing - originated in Munich, Germany but is now celebrated worldwide by millions of beer lovers, in the month of October. Aussies and Kiwis are also known for their love of a fine brew so why not crack open a lager, don your lederhosen or plait your hair in the name of all things October. Salut!
- Mini dress with lacy trim and off the shoulder gathered elastic neckline
- Apron with floral design and segmented panels plus wide shoulder straps
- Soft material headpiece is on an elastic headband with attached fabric flowers
- Nylon thigh highs have a sewn on bow at the top and the choker collar is printed material with velcro fasteners at the rear. Shoes not included. Designed to fit AU sizes 16-22
- This is an official Rubie's product