Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Long tail-style jacket with printed skulls as buttons and printed collar design
- Shirt with digitally printed skeleton bones and attached satin cummerbund and neck tie
- Top Hat is felt with broad rim and attached red satin band featuring skull print
- Pants, sceptre and shoes not included. Day of the Dead make up kits sold separately
- This is an official Rubie's product