Cleopatra was the last active Pharaoh ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt, survived as Pharaoh by her son Caesarion. She was also a diplomat, naval commander, linguist, and medical author. The love interest of Marc Antony and known for her perfect black hair, jewelled body and intense beauty, Cleopatra was a true Queen of the Middle East.
- Dress with polyester bodice with v-cut neckline plus accordian pleated ankle length skirt
- Attached gold belt with sewn on jewels and embellishments plus printed details
- Capelet with printed detail and jewel embellishments on collar plus sheer tulle
- Padded headpiece in gold with jewel embellishments
- This is an official Rubie's product